Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 12: It's almost weigh in day lol

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am really looking forward to it actually. I know I worked hard this week and have been calorie counting like it's nobody's business. Keeping to about 1500 calories a day, trying to stay as active as I can. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a good day! I am a bit bloated, all you ladies know why lol, but hopefully that won't affect my weigh in too much. I am feeling so down about a few things in my life but I am finally feeling like losing weight might be something I can have control over. I used to feel that by keeping weight on I was controlling my weight, having power over my situation. It's taken me a long time to realize it, but by keeping the weight on and not making the effort I'm just hiding. Hiding from some fears I've started to deal with, and giving myself a false sense of security and control. The more weight I've gained, the less control I feel I've had which is exactly what I don't want. I hope very much that with every lb I lose, i'll gain even more control of my life. There are so many things I want for myself and I'm keeping positive. It's funny how easy it is to be negative. Negativity comes so much easier than being upbeat and positive. It's actual work to look at the bright side of things, especially when there are things you're unhappy about. I'm keeping those things out of my weight loss journey though. Trying to separate negativity about other things and negativity about weight loss. I don't need food for comfort...and the more I tell myself that, the better I do. We'll see how well I did tomorrow!! :D
<3 Irena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews