Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6...weigh in day.

I know you're only supposed to weigh yourself once a week, but I figured sunday would be a good day since It'd determine how I start off my week! So from now on, sunday is the day. This week is def starting off on a high note. 6 days in and I'm down 5 lbs! And that's without working out more than my usual running around for hours on end at work. My foot is still causing me a lot of pain but i'm anxious to really get back to working out. Making those 5 lbs, 10 and 15 and 20 etc. I tend to sabotage myself a bit and i am doing everything i can to keep positive and not do that. What I really want is to succeed. There are so many things in my life stressing me out and making me wanna binge eat, or stress eat...but I am not gonna give in. After so many years of doing that ive learned if I continue to stress eat, it only makes me feel worse. I have a couple days off this week (thankfully it's not a 6 day work week) and so i'm really gonna try to suck up my foot pain and get to some working out. Either way, I'm all about being motivated. Eating right is working for me so i'm gonna keep it up!
<3 Irena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews