Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2...was better :D

Today my goal was to really count calories and to make a seriously conscious effort. I half did that. I knew I was going to stop at dunkin donuts today on my way to work to get a coffee, so i purposely ate at home and made sure that i didn't get anything there. I had 300 calories for breakfast, and then lunch was a subway sandwich. Not the best, but not the worst either. I avoided ordering cookies, or getting chips and making it a "meal" even though I would've loved either. I came home, didn't snack at all and then had a sensible dinner. I'm sure I'm under 2,000 calories for the day and if I have a snack before bed it'll be fruit. I was on my feet for 5 hrs today at work and while that's not quite "excersize", it's tiring, and I do a lot of running around. I also have been having some issues with foot pain. I'm not sure what's wrong w/ my foot but I'm going to the podiatrist on friday so hopefully that'll be a fixed and then I can start hardcore working out.

And it's finally nicer out!! I wore my spring jacket today, and was feeling good w/ my sunglasses on not freezing my ass off :D. I'm pretty psyched to get outside and do some working out in the good old sunshine!
What I did do today is take care of myself physically by eating what I should, and not what I shouldn't. I also did my nails. Tips, paint, the works. Makes me feel a little better about myself, which in turn makes me want to take better care of myself in other ways. It's the little things right??
<3 Irena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews