Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 18 and going strong!

Feeling a bit better FINALLY. I'm so tired of not feeling well. Day 4 of my antibiotics and I'm just feeling a little bit like myself. Not totally, but i'm getting there. I just wish I had more energy! I wanna feel up to working out, and running around, and plain running! Lol. Not that I run haha. I mean, some day I'd like to be able to run. But not now lol. I power walk haha. I am still keeping up with my calorie counting although minor set back yesterday with having chinese food for dinner. Best damn chicken ever haha. So I mightve gone over my calories a bit, but I did well today to make up for it, and it's only one day. More so I am just enjoying this weather and hoping very much to get out more! I can't wait till every day is warm weather and I can make going to the beach a regular occurance. Today I went down to the beach with my sister, and it was just lovely. I swear there is nothing so relaxing as watching the waves roll in, and feeling the warm sun on you. It's so theraputic for me and hopefully it'll help with losing weight, ya know...being able to do things like that I enjoy. You know, it's the little things that really make me happy. Tomorrow we celebrate my sis' bday...so it's another piece of cake, and a lottt more will power! Hopefully  haha
<3 Irena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews